Shores of Leech Lake is a
Marina, Resort and RV Park just 2 1/2 miles north of
Walker MN on the paved Heartlandand and PaulBunyan trails.
"Last Minute" Specials are Available
Best-available resort facilities put you on
Leech Lake and the State Trails or shopping and dining in the
quaint little town of Walker Minnesota.
Shores of Leech Lake is the Minnesota
resort for those who want to do more than enjoy the view. While
Shores RV sites and cottages provide spectacular views, it’s the
security for your boat, access to the trail and proximity to
Walker that makes Shores unique. Shores is the closest lakeside cottage resort to the town of Walker; just 2 1/2 miles north of town, on the State Trails and on Walker Bay.
- Direct access from your door to the State
- Direct access onto the lake by snowmobile.
- Road access onto Walker Bay is just 1/2 mile away.
- Protected harbors and covered slips for your boat.
- Sandy swimming beach.
- Three golf courses within 5 miles.
- Cottages each have cable TV, air, gas fireplace,
lakeside fire ring, charcoal grill and include a protected slip
for your boat.
- RV sites have water, electricity, sewer, cable TV
and a fire ring.
- WIFI is available in or near the lodge.
- Marina includes: gyn pole, pump-out, crane-lifts,
winter storage, gas, ice, bait.
- Canoes and kayaks free for customer use.
For the 2013 season,
seven lakeside cottages and
six RV sites are available for short-term stays.
Click here to view a
map of Shores grounds.
Click here to
view availability grid. To make a reservation;
Shores welcomes all types of watercraft. Jet skis are welcome to base here, but must operate out on the lake - away from Shores. Leech is a big lake, enjoy it, be aware of your noise and wake. Sailboats always have the right-of-way. Shores harbor can accommodate
boats with up to a 4' 6" draft.
About our Yacht Club
Shores of Leech Lake is home to the Shores of Leech Lake Yacht Club (SOLLYC) - A fun-loving group of boaters who enjoy the lake, rafting up, and having fun together on, in, or near the water. The SOLLYC also runs the
Leech Lake Regatta (LLR).
Leech Lake Cabins for Rent Leech Lake Resorts Leech Lake Lodging Leech Lake Motels Leech Lake Homes
Chase on the Lake